UTICA – The HomeOwnershipCenter (HOC), headquartered in Utica, NY, is now accepting applications for manufactured home replacement assistance! The manufactured home replacement program assists low income, rural Oneida County residents in securing new manufactured homes. Assistance will be issued as a grant and will cover the cost of the manufactured home replacement, and the installation of a foundation system. THIS PROGRAM IS 100% GRANT FUNDED! GET A NEW HOME AT NO COST!
Program eligibility requirements include:
- Must own the land and the existing manufactured home (no liens, mortgages or
- Must meet the definition of low income, and provide documentation verifying income is below 80% of the area median income
- Property must meet the definition of substandard
- Property taxes, insurances and electric bills must be current
- Applicants must occupy the manufactured home as a primary residence
- Must demonstrate proof of ownership for both the manufactured home unit and the property on which it is situated.
- Program participants will be required to complete a Financial Education workshop offered by HOC.
For a complete list of eligibility requirements, an application, or for more information, please contact the HomeOwnershipCenter at (315)724-4197, or visit www.UNHS.org. Completed applications are accepted and reviewed on a first come, first served basis.