The Adirondack Ink is pleased to announce a one-of-a-kind seasonal workshop, “Ink & Drink™ – Personalized Ornaments,” at Bite Bakery & Cafe in Utica, NY!
Learn how to DIY ornaments with hand-lettering and festive details, all while sipping your favorite drink from Bite Bakery & Cafe! Participants will put their newfound knowledge into action by DIY-ing their own set of three ornaments (wood, acrylic, and galvanized metal) with access to my favorite supplies and embellishment. Guests will also be guided through step-by-step instructions on how to draw seasonal flourishes, such as snowflakes, lights, and other festive designs. Trim the tree with your own set of personalized ornaments or gift to someone special this holiday season.
RSVP will include:
- Two hours of hands-on instruction with calligrapher, Sarah Dustin of The Adirondack Ink
• Step-by-step instructions on how to draw seasonal flourishes on ornaments
• Set of three ornaments (wood, acrylic, and galvanized metal) to DIY and bring home
• Access to my favorite paints and embellishments to DIY your ornaments during the workshop
• A complimentary coffee, tea, or hot cocoa from Bite Bakery & Cafe
• Tasty treats from Bite Bakery & Cafe
• Full access to Sarah’s experience and knowledge with lettering and starting a lettering business
Tickets are just $35 and reservations can be made at www.inkanddrinkornaments.eventbrite.com. Please note that seats are limited. If this workshop sells out in advance, additional tickets will not be available the day of event.
The Adirondack Ink maintains a social media presence that can be followed on Facebook and Instagram at “The Adirondack Ink.” More information is available at www.TheAdirondackInk.com.