Logo Contest Details and Rules
- Logos should contain only original artwork, either done by hand and scanned or created using graphics software such as Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Logos should contain the name “Food the Good” as well as “community gardens” in some form.
- Logos should be family friendly and appropriate.
- Logos can be submitted to For the Good Inc. by a .jpg email attachment (firstname.lastname@example.org) or brought to our office (1113 Linwood Ave, Utica) in person by August 1st. Please include a name, email, phone number, and address of the artist with your submission.
- Logos should be created by students 21 years of age or younger who are residents of Utica, NY.
- The winner of our contest will receive a $25 Walmart giftcard and their artwork featured in our garden, as well as online!